Sunday, January 18, 2009

Toni Gonzaga puts heart, soul in relationship, says BF

"She's the best, for me."

This was how director Paul Soriano described his girlfriend, television host-actress Toni Gonzaga, who celebrated her birthday Saturday.

"She put her 100 percent, heart and soul into this relationship just to make me happy, to make me feel secure, to make me smile," Soriano said in a taped message.

"The best has just begun. I'm here, I'm gonna journey with you throughout everything," he added.

Aside from Soriano, Gonzaga's celebrity friends and family, including her grandfather who flew from the US, also greeted her.

A teary eyed Gonzaga, who spent the holidays in the US, shared that she requested her grandfather to come home so that she could spend her birthday with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Job fit done guys, wellborn content.
Look for Ryan Deck Here